- A simple sidebar theme.
- 2 custom links; title shows up when you hover over the icons.
- Links, hover link, post background and permalink background colors are customizable.
- Sidebar image is 100px x 100px.
- Colored scrollbar only works on Chrome.
- Option for infinite scrolling, 250px/400px posts.
- Dedicated to pictaoresque.
- Feel free to approach me if you have any questions.
- Reblog and/or like if you’re using them.
Hey guys! Several people have asked me (ages ago, I know - sorry! - but still…) if I could make a tutorial on how I colour manga caps, so here it is. I’m reluctant about calling this a tutorial, because honestly, there are several manners you can colour manga, this is just my way. I’m not going to shove it down your throat and say YOU HAVE TO DO IT LIKE THIS CUZ DATS HOW I DO IT, so please don’t take this as some kind of “rule” on how to colour, and please be aware that I’ll only give a brief explanation. I also apologize in advance over the fact that I suck at explaining things.
Ok, here we go dear, it hasn’t been asked yet ;)
From this :
I ALWAYS THOUGHT THE HDR EFFECT WAS HARD BUT IT’S ACTUALLY LIKE A 5 STEP THING BESIDES DUPLICATING AND FLATTENING SHIT HOLY FUCK I CAN DO IT. I’M SO EXCITED WOW THAT’S LOVELY and I have to share because no one every taught me this.
- Open your picture.
- Duplicate layer (Ctrl+J)
- Overlay that shit 50%
- Flatten image (Ctrl+E)
- Duplicate that one layer that you have now (Ctrl+J)
- Desaturate (Shift+Ctrl+U)
- Invert (Ctrl+I)
- Gaussian Blur it to 40
- Now overlay that B&W Blurred image
- Duplicate and sharpen if necessary
- AMAZEMENT WOW HOLY SHIT
As promised a tutorial on how to get Full Version of Adobe Photoshop CS6 for free
before asking me questions please RE READ each step and re trace all of your steps! But if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask!
What you need
(if you dont trust any of the websites or me then i think you should stop reading this right now)
Today I will show you how to get Adobe photoshop CS6 for free!
This tutorial is very simple and very easy! :)
TUTORIAL BY PSCS5; How to combine two gifs together using the Timeline Animation. Which is only available in cs4, cs5, cs6 extended and portable extended.
- Windows 7
- Photoshop cs5 extended was used
- How I make my gifs and settings: tutorial here
- How I make my gifs run smoothly: tutorial here
- How to sharpen your gif at once and use actions: tutorial here
- The gif examples of this tutorial will be 245px (width) 175px (height)
7th texture pack /// download [rar]
It contains 9 different light textures, 850x650px
FEEDBACK IS COOL / please like this post if you take them.
A few people have been asking how I color, and although I think my method is pretty simple, I’ve made a quick tutorial on how I color most of the time.
*note: this tutorial uses Vibrance so if you’re using any photoshop less than CS4, you don’t have that.